This is a test release of the source code. It has a fully functioning example and the API is usable, but has not undergone extensive QA.
Things planned but not in this release:
- Model constraints, required, relevant, calculate, etc. This will take the form of both attributes and lambda-based API. This will replace the current ModelValidator.
- Support for more events.
- General code improvement with focus on optimizing server-side and client-side
- XAML formatter.
- Range control.
- Switch control - not really a priority as there are many implementations of this functionality already.
- Better unit test coverage (actually write some tests...).
- More and better examples with some more polished styling.
nb: please download the latest version via source code